2. Large metal valve, reduce inflation time, strong and durable
3. Full fleece fabric with soft texture
1. The patient puts on the neck, adjusts the size of the neck of the traction instrument through the hook and loop, and the B-type opening faces forward.
2. Tighten the bleed nut on the inflatable ball to loosen the air stop.
3. Inflate with an inflatable ball until the patient feels comfortable, push the air stop and tighten the deflation nut.
4. Time, according to the needs of the disease, the general traction is 15-30 minutes, once or twice a day.
5. When done, loosen the air stop and deflation nuts and slowly deflate
1. Relax the neck as much as possible during the treatment and slowly increase the air pressure to enhance the traction effect.
2. Inflation should be done step by step, not too fast. When you experience dizziness and other abnormal reactions during traction treatment, you should slowly deflate until the undesired symptoms disappear, and then readjust the use.
3. Do a 30-minute small traction before vigorous traction. The traction reduction should be performed under the guidance of a doctor.
4. When using, avoid the airbag from touching hard objects. If there is stain on the surface, wash it with a soft brush and stick it with water after inflating. Do not blister, rub or scrub it vigorously.
5. Do not place the product near high temperature and heat