1. Power (DC IN): Connect the USB power cable.
2. Video output (VIDEO OUT): Connect VT to the video input of TV, VCR and projector.
3. S-VIDEO OUT: Connect VT to the S-terminal input of TV, VCR and projector
4. VGA output (VGA OUT): connect VT to the monitor.
5. VGA IN (VGA IN): Connect VGA cable from computer display card to VT.
6. Left, right, down, and up buttons (): Press the left, right, down, and up buttons to adjust the position of the overall picture on the TV.
7. MENU: Press this button to adjust the following functions cyclically. These functions are vertical width (H), horizontal width (V), brightness, contrast, grayscale, color saturation, anti-flicker, sharpness, screen display. Menu background color.
8. Size: Adjust the whole screen of the TV to display outside or inside the frame.
1. The image is clearer and the characters are more stable
2. On-screen menu for easy adjustment (adjustable brightness, contrast, color saturation, etc.)
3. High refresh rate (1920 * 1080 resolution)
4. No need to install software, compatible with all operating systems
5. Adjustable NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N and SECAM
6. Support VGA resolution 640×480, 800×600, 1024×768, 1280×1024, 1920 * 1080 display mode
7. Support composite video, S terminal video output
8. Support position adjustment and zoom 2 times
9. Monitor and TV display at the same time
1. Teaching-easily record computer software teaching and training videos
2. Briefing-Ideal for presentations in classrooms and conference rooms
3. Recording-transcribe edited computer images to a video recorder
4. Entertainment-convert VCD, DVD and games played by computer to TV
5. NTSC, PAL-B, PAL-D, PAL-G, PAL-H and PAL-I output can be selected.
6. Support up, down, left and right position adjustment, on-screen menu adjustment output effect.
7. The monitor and TV display at the same time.