2. Suitable for storing medical oxygen, supplying patients and emergency oxygen
3. Good air tightness, no air leakage
4. Light weight and easy to carry
5. Size: 72x45cm
1. Do not exceed the specified operating pressure of 10.6K (about 0.1 kg / cm2) during oxygenation
2. When using for the first time, fill the air with the air outlet facing downwards, pat while venting, and discharge all the remaining release agent.
3. Adjust the amount of oxygen inhalation with a clip. When the pressure is too low, pressurize outside the bag.
4. When oxygen bag is filled with oxygen for backup, please close the rolling head tightly.
5. When the oxygen bag is deactivated, it should be protected from light, heat, contact with sharp objects and chemicals, and excessive compression. A small amount of air should be stored in the bag to prevent the adhesive tape from sticking during long-term storage