2. Input voltage: DC12V
3. Product power: 35W red, 25W blue, 17W green
4. How to use the switch: press and hold for 3 seconds to turn on, the red breathing light will turn on, and it will automatically turn blue when a certain temperature is reached. Press once to change the temperature of the blue light to medium temperature. Lowest, press three times for the red third gear high temperature, press and hold for 3 seconds to turn off, and automatically turn off after 2 hours of standby.
5. Accessories: 3M plastic x1, rearview mirror fixing bracket x1
6. Built-in intelligent temperature control chip, three-stage temperature adjustment, intelligent temperature control is more secure
7. Double throttle line buckle, wider installation range
8. Can be sealed and vented design, does not affect the handlebar outside the handlebar, only the decorative accessories such as lights, more beautiful and convenient
9. The product has added a standby mode. After switching to standby mode, the electric heating handle will automatically be thermostated to about 50 degrees, and it will automatically shut down after two hours. You no longer have to worry about exhausting the motorcycle battery because you forget to turn off the switch.
1. Power on: the red light, blue light, and green light each flash once and then go out.
2. Standby: red light breathing blinking state, the temperature will automatically turn into blue light mid-range automatically after 2 hours of automatic shutdown
3. Working status: the indicator light is always on (high-grade: red light is always on, mid-range: blue light is always on, low-grade, green light is always on)
4. Press and hold the key for 3 seconds: enter standby mode or shut down
5. Click on the key: switch gear
1. Remove the original handlebar
2. Wet the inner hole of the left hand with soapy water, and the twisting amplitude should not be too large during installation.
3. When installing the balance iron on the left handle, adjust the position of the balance iron to be slightly separated from the handle. Do not squeeze the handle when tightening the screws.
4. Power line, red line is connected to positive pole, black line is connected to negative pole, please confirm before connecting, do not connect reverse
5. When the left handle is installed, leave enough power for the power cord.
6. Put the switch L-shaped bracket on the rear-view mirror, fix it to the base of the rear-view mirror, and tighten it.